The Orchard View Senior Center offers a wide variety of classes and activities designed to make educational, social and health-oriented opportunities possible for those 55 years of age or older.
- Fun and interesting activities offered weekly
- Mondays and Fridays: Bingo
- Tuesdays: Bridge
- Wednesdays: Euchre
- Thursdays: Wood Carving
- Starting soon: Weekly exercise and pickleball!
- AgeWell Meal Site!
- Mondays and Fridays for lunch
- All area seniors are welcomed!
- Newsletter and activity schedule mailed free of charge
Click the link below to see our latest Senior Program Flyer with all of our activities!
Orchard View Community Education Center
1765 Ada Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49442